Bosch Edge Circular Saw Blades start sharp, stay sharp and resist impact damage for long life. They are designed for tough construction jobs, because they are engineered with Brute Carbide, an upgraded C3/C4 micrograin carbide formulation that increases impact resistance. They have face-ground teeth for fast cuts. They also feature ultra-sharp post-paint grinds to stay sharper longer and to resist impact damage. To avoid warping, these blades have been built with expansion slots. These blades also feature control cut shoulders to reduce kickback, and they have body slots for excessive heat.
- Triple-sharp teeth for fast, clean cuts
- Premium Bosch C3 carbide starts sharp and stays sharp
- Thin kerf with extra-hard plate for less waste and increased accuracy
- Speed Coat finish reduces friction and heat
- 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout