Milwaukee 9071-20 Description
Delivering 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). This model features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system for applications involving frequent changing of accessories, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
Milwaukee 9071-20 Features
- 300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Friction ring ('hog' ring) socket retention system